Tuesday, 15 September 2009
Since I last wrote a post, I've been so busy with the likes of holidays and enjoying myself too much! If I'm honest, I think I've kind of lost my passion for blogging, I still love to read other peoples blogs but I don't have the motivation to do my own. I've also taken a huge interest in more fashion orientated blogs, and of course, lookbook.nu! Some of the looks on there are just amazing.
Hopefully I might regain inspiration to start blogging soon, for the sake of my subscribers! Thankyou to all my new followers, it still amazes me when I think that people actually enjoy reading my rambles :)
Monday, 6 July 2009
Also, is there CCO in Westfield or in London? Discount Mac could be calling my name :)
For example, I HATE the colour of Heidi Pratt's hair. I'm sure some people love it but I don't like how uniform the colour for all her hair. I prefer it to be cut up abit with highlights and lowlights of different shades.
As I'm diy dyeing my hair, does anyone have any good recommendations on hair dyes? I normally use Nice & Easy which I find have a good range of colours and it doesn't dry my hair out, but I'm curious to see what other people use!
Sunday, 5 July 2009
You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Then you have to tag 10 people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award to know they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.
1. I'm a bit of a neat freak. I hate mess. I always tidy up after myself as I go and if there is someone messy in my house I get really worked up haha.
2. I am double jointed in my hip and big toe. But it's only on the right side of my body, its weird. I can pop my hip bone in and out of place!
3. This probably isn't unusual but I have a shopping obsession. If I go shopping and have money, I have to buy at least one piece of clothing. And I've got too many clothes in my wardrobe that I've bought then never wore because I don't like them anymore.
4. I'm a worrier. Even the least significant thing, such as what to wear for a saturday night out can keep me awake when I'm in bed!
5. I'm still in sixth form college, and I hate it! I've took the worst subjects that I just cannot do. Except from art.
6. I hate Sunday dinners! And tomato ketchup.
7. Hayfever ruins my summer.
8. I am kind of scared of heights. Nothing extreme, I don't mind flying but if I'm on a balcony very high up, I don't like going too close to the edge as I feel like I'm about to topple over.
9. I have terrible eyesight and contact lenses are my saviour!
10. I'm on a diet at the minute but it's not really going well, I go on holiday in 4 weeks and I need a good body quick!
I tag ANYONE who would like to do this! :)
Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Friday, 26 June 2009
I started off at 14 by dying it brown, gradually getting darker then went the whole way and dyed it black. At the time I loved it and stayed black for around 1 1/2 years. Three months ago I wanted to go red so off I went, bleached my hair at home then applied a red dye. I loved the red for about the first two weeks but then it because dull and boring. So I wanted to be blonde.
I've bleached my hair about three times, applied 3 blonde dyes and it's still not the colour I want it but for the sake of my hair, I'm willing to leave it for a few months till it can get some condition and softness back.
At the moment, the colour is acceptable but very dry, brittle and lacking any sort of shine. When I straighten it, it breaks off at the ends. I know I shouldn't straighten it but I have naturally thick, coarse frizzy hair and not applying heat simply isn't an option.
I now plan to apply a mask every other wash. I'm also using CHI Keratin Mist, a leave in strengthing treatment which I hope will help.
Above is a L'Oreal Elvive Re-Nutrition hair mask, with royal jelly. This smells amazing! It also leaves my hair super soft (or softer than usual!) after using it. This was around £3 in Asda. I also bought Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In conditioner, which you apply when hair is damp. I also spray it on my hair when it's dry, mainly because the smell is so damn good! I can't even begin to tell you how good this smells. Seriously, they should make a perfume out of it ha ha ha!
Hopefully, in a few months, my hair will be in better condition, fingers crossed x
Everywhere is having a sale atm so I picked up a few bargains.
I needed some new jewellery and I picked up this necklace for £5 reduced from £10 at Miss Selfridge. I love the coral jewels in the center! You can't really see in the picture but it has a gold and brown leather chain. It's my new love.