Friday 26 June 2009

Shopping spree and OOTD

This is the outfit I choose for my recent shopping trip, it was a really warm day in England so I chose this denim skirt from Bershka, tee from Topshop, blazer from Primark (as seen in another post) and gladiator sandals also from Primark. The belt is vintage and bag, Louis Vuitton!
Everywhere is having a sale atm so I picked up a few bargains.

I needed some new jewellery and I picked up this necklace for £5 reduced from £10 at Miss Selfridge. I love the coral jewels in the center! You can't really see in the picture but it has a gold and brown leather chain. It's my new love.

This top wasn't in the sale, £28 from Topshop but I needed something that would go with the skirt further down in the post. It's a crop top, which I wouldn't wear on its own as I definitely don't have the abs or flat stomach to pull it off. It's a dusty pink colour with silver metallic detailing on the back neckline. I'm planning to wear it tucked into the skirt.

The back
Zara is one of my favourite shops and it has a HUGE sale on. Literally everything is on sale. I saw some gorgeous boyfriend blazers reduced from £50 down to £29 (!!!!) but they didn't have any in my size :( That is the only problem with sales, they normally never have your size! Anyway, I saw this light denim high waisted skirt for £14, reduced from £30.


xoxo
P.S. Hello to my new subscribers 8-)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Zara too! Will have to check out their sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 the blazer. I've been looking for one for ages. This looks like a really nice one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete