I was tagged by Victoria @ lilyloveslola.blogspot.com to do this so here it goes!
You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Then you have to tag 10 people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award to know they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.
1. I'm a bit of a neat freak. I hate mess. I always tidy up after myself as I go and if there is someone messy in my house I get really worked up haha.
2. I am double jointed in my hip and big toe. But it's only on the right side of my body, its weird. I can pop my hip bone in and out of place!
3. This probably isn't unusual but I have a shopping obsession. If I go shopping and have money, I have to buy at least one piece of clothing. And I've got too many clothes in my wardrobe that I've bought then never wore because I don't like them anymore.
4. I'm a worrier. Even the least significant thing, such as what to wear for a saturday night out can keep me awake when I'm in bed!
5. I'm still in sixth form college, and I hate it! I've took the worst subjects that I just cannot do. Except from art.
6. I hate Sunday dinners! And tomato ketchup.
7. Hayfever ruins my summer.
8. I am kind of scared of heights. Nothing extreme, I don't mind flying but if I'm on a balcony very high up, I don't like going too close to the edge as I feel like I'm about to topple over.
9. I have terrible eyesight and contact lenses are my saviour!
10. I'm on a diet at the minute but it's not really going well, I go on holiday in 4 weeks and I need a good body quick!
I tag ANYONE who would like to do this! :)